keto chicken recipes: This recipe is known to have a good number of nutritional and health benefits. This meal contains broccoli which is essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin K and c which helps in the functioning of a wide range of proteins involved in blood clotting and has the ability to build collagen which aids in the formation of body tissues and bones.
keto chicken recipes coconut curry with broccoli rice
The ginger content of this recipe helps in motion sickness, relieving nausea, research carried out shows that ginger aids in pain relief and loss of appetite.
Coconut cream as one of the contents of this meal has a very high health benefit as it contains several minerals and vitamins. It stimulates weight loss and also lower cholesterol. The MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) in coconut cream aids in the stimulation of energy when processed through thermogenesis. It can also be processed through heat. MCTs also helps in the reduction of body weight and waist size. Coconut cream equally boots the immune system as it contains lauric acid which helps in supporting the immune system. Below is the cooking time, the serving yield, the ingredients, and instructions on how to prepare this delicious meal.
RAED: Detox Drink Recipes
Prep/cooking time: forty- five minutes.
Serving yield: four minutes.
- 2 tablespoons of macadamia oil
- 600grams of chicken thigh fillets, cut into three- centimeter pieces
- 1 sliced brown onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 long, finely chopped red chilies and more sliced chilies to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of brown mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 400mills of coconut cream
- 500grams of broccoli, finely chopped
- Lime juice, to add to the test
- Fish sauce, to add to the taste
- 100grams of baby spinach leaves
- Cooked rice
- First of all, get a clean dry large saucepan placed on a medium heat adding one tablespoon of macadamia oil. Then carefully add in half of the chicken into the pan when the oil gets hot and allow to cook for about 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally until it gets its brownie color. Next, transfer the chicken into a clean bowl. Do the same to the remaining chicken and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add in the remaining one tablespoon of macadamia oil into the saucepan with onions. Allow cooking for about 3-4 minutes while stirring. Next, add in the garlic, ginger, chili, turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin, and coriander; allow to cook for about 2 minutes. Do not forget to stir occasionally. Reduce the heat, then add in the prepared chicken and the coconut cream. Allow simmering for about 20 minutes
- Using a high-speed blender, process the broccoli until it is finely chopped into rice size. Move the processed broccoli to a large microwave-safe bowl, then microwave on very high heat for about two to three minutes
- Move the curry out of the heat then get lime juice and fish sauce to the season to your test. Finally, sprinkle spinach and add in the remaining chili.
- Place on a clean serving plate and serve with cooked rice.
Carbohydrate: 6 grams.
Fiber: 42 grams.
Protein: 313 milligrams.