Zuссhini Саrrоt Vinаigrеttе Ѕаlаd Rесiреѕ: This low carb recipe is very important to everyone as it contains so many essential minerals and vitamins. One of the contents of this recipe is the carrot. Carrot is a vital nutritious fruits with plenty of health benefits. It promotes skin health as it is rich in carotenoids which gives skin a gloomy look.
Carrot is also good in the treatment of diabetes because it contains vitamin A. it has been proven that high blood levels of vitamin A aids in lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes. Carrots also aid in the reduction of overweight and this is because it contains enough water and less calories. It is equally advisable that one takes a meal that contains carrot as it aids in lowering of cholesterol levels absorption and increases the antioxidant level of your body. It is also good for teeth gum, it aids in the promotion of liver health and also eradicates toxins, the vitamin A in carrot aids in the regulation of your system functioning, builds up your immune system, and prevents infections. It helps in the regulation of blood pressure, enhances hair growth, promotes the healthiness of your eyes, and prevents cancer.
This meal also contains zucchini which is very essential in vitamins and mineral. It actually stimulates overweight loss as it contains enough fiber while boosting the nutrient content of your diet. it aids digestion, helps in the circulation and healthy heart, aids in boosting of energy, it prevents oxidation and inflammation and so many other health benefits of zucchini. Below are the ingredients and steps on how to prepare this delicious meal;
Zuссhini Саrrоt Vinаigrеttе Ѕаlаd Rесiреѕ
Prер/cooking time: 10 minutes
Serving yield: 2 minutes.
- 3 mеdium sizes of zuссhini
- 2 large саrrоtѕ
- ½ of rеd bеll pepper, ѕееdеd аnd ѕliсеd thin
- 1 tableѕрoon of reduced ѕоdium ѕоу ѕаuсе оr coconut aminos fоr Pаlео
- 2 tableѕрoons of pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sesame оil
- 1/3 tableѕрoon of gаrliс роwdеr
- ½ tableѕрoon of sriracha ( mоrе оr less to taste)
- ¼ tableѕрoon of rice winе vinеgаr ( оr a ѕԛuееzе оr lime which is optional)
- 1 tablespoon of creamy реаnut butter (or аlmоnd buttеr fоr Pаlео which is optional)
- Sliсеd grееn оniоn, tоаѕtеd ѕеѕаmе seeds, сhорреd cilantro which are optional
- Using a spiralzer, cut off the edges of already washed zucchini to form Use a paper towel to line a bowl.
- Carefully place the zucchini noodles inside the bowl and after this, you form your carrot noodles and sauce.
- Wash the carrot properly and use a vegetable peeler or a paring knife to scrape the thin layer skin of the carrot and then form noodles.
- Get a sharp knife and cut red bell pepper into thin strips.
- Get a medium bowl and then add in soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, rich vinegar, sriracha, and peanut butter and whisk together. Add in ½ tablespoon of water to make the mixture have a creamy texture.
- Wrap the zucchini in a tea towel in order to squeeze out its excessive water.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat then add in little olive oil or sesame oil. When the oil gets hot, add in the zucchini, carrots, and the red peppers and then allow to cook for about a minute and thirty seconds. Allow the excessive water to drain off if any. But if you like your zucchini and carrot raw and crunchy, do not follow this instruction.
- Toss carrot, zucchini, peanuts sauce, and red pepper in a large bowl.
- Finally, garnish the meal with green onions, fresh cilantro, and toasted sesame.