Strawberry Calories: Do you want to know all the basic nutritional component of strawberry and also their health benefit?
Strawberry Nutrition: Strawberries Nutritional Information
100 grams of Strawberry contains:
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 97%
Vitamin D 0%
Vitamin B-6 0%
Sodium 1 mg 0%
Potassium 153 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 8 g 2%
Dietary fiber 2 g 8%
Sugar 4.9 g
Total Fat 0.3 g 0%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.2 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Studies have shown that people who take good quantities of strawberries are likely not to suffer:
1. Stroke: This is because, antioxidants that are presence in strawberries can reduce the risk of stroke.
2. Diabetes: This is because of the presence of high fiber content of strawberries. The fiber content helps to regulate the body blood sugar level and keep it stable by avoiding extreme highs and lows.
3. Heart Disease: This is because of the presence of anthocyanin in strawberries. This anthocyanin can help to lower the risk of a type of heart attack known as myocardial infarction.
4. Inflammatory Disorders: This is because of the presence of flavonoid quercetin in strawberries. Flavonoid quercetin is a natural anti-inflammatory that appears to reduce the risk of atherosclerosis.
5. Cancer: Strawberries are powerful antioxidants.
The work against free radicals. So they can reduce the risk of someone developing cancer.
6. High Blood Pressure: This is because of the presence of high potassium content in strawberries.
Potassium can provide the benefits of helping to offset the effects of sodium in the body. This will automatically reduce the risk factor for high blood pressure.
7. Constipation: Because strawberries are high in water and fiber content, they can help hydrate the body and maintain regular bowel movements.